Terms & conditions
The following are the terms and conditions which apply to the sales of made-to-measure and Ready Made garments and also to alterations to ready-made garments, purchased from Swishbydolcyandsimran by the customers.
- Made-to-measure garments are personally tailored to the Customer’s specifications and cannot be re-sold. Swishbydolcyandsimran is, therefore, unable to accept any cancellation of an order for a made-to-measure item.
- Swishbydolcyandsimran will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate any change to an existing order required by a Customer, but cannot guarantee to be able to do so, and reserves the right to make an additional charge to the customer for any changes.
- Items purchased from Swishbydolcyandsimran are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Please note, the garment(s) purchased are hand embroidered and hand-finished. Due to the complex nature of the garment, embellishments may disintegrate from the fabric. This is not a manufacturing fault.
- Also, other fabrics such as chiffon and georgette are subject to pulls and rips as is the nature of the garment.
- Made-to-measure items and their alterations are custom-made items to which the distance selling provisions of The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) 2013 Regulations 2013 are not applicable.
- Orders for alterations to ready-made garments cannot be canceled and any variation to an alteration order may be subject to an additional charge.
- Should Swishbydolcyandsimran agree, in its absolute discretion, to accept a cancellation, it reserves the right to make a cancellation charge to the Customer.
- In the event of any dispute as to whether a finished made-to-measure item or alteration to a ready-made item conforms with the Customer’s requirements, the description recorded on the Swishbydolcyandsimran Order or Measurement Slip shall be considered final.
- Kindly note, the accuracy of measurements submitted to Swishbydolcyandsimran by the Customer will be entirely at the Customer’s own risk.
- Swishbydolcyandsimran cannot guarantee the delivery of a finished made-to-measure garment to the Customer within any particular time, but will normally deliver within 4 weeks of accepting the Customer’s order.
- Please note, ownership of any garment shall not pass to the Customer until paid for in full.
SAFETY OF GARMENTS
- The garment should be kept in a separate cover when not in use and should not be in contact with any other garment, as direct contact with another embroidered outfit may damage it.
- The garment must be kept out of contact with water and perfumes as they may cause discoloration.
- The garment must be Dry Cleaned by a reputed dry cleaner company only.